Apply to Vamdam Today!
Work with us to follow your passion and stand out from the crowd!
We’re always on the lookout for bright, talented individuals who are committed to client satisfaction and making a difference. Build your future with Vamdam and put your best ideas to work. At Vamdam, we are surrounded with technology brightest leaders and innovators who will help you achieve your dream and become your best. We invite you to be a part of our diverse culture and work with brilliant talents who have an unrelenting drive to solve some of the world’s most complex problems. With Vamdam the culture is not to provide a routine job but to forge a career, if the team is happy the customers would always be taken care of.
Apply for the below vacancies by filling in the below form. Send us your resume along with cover letter and we will reach out to you shortly!
Sr. Software Engineer
Experience : Min. 5 years
Number of Openings : 1
Senior Software Engineer/Cognos
40 hrs/wk, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., M-F, $96,000.00 per year.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Conceive and lead the development of report prototypes and service paradigms to demonstrate possible future solutions that can significantly improve information access and delivery, leveraging existing and/or new technologies.
- Prioritize work and schedules.
- Manage and maintain the Cognos environment.
- Collaborate with business users and members of the BI team, including business analysts, data warehouse developers, and managers, to design and develop Cognos BI reports using Report Studio and BIA.
- Administer the Cognos development and production environments, including managing Cognos securities.
- Review project team deliverables to ensure quality and adhere to standards/regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equiv. in CS, CIS, Engineering or a related field.
- Five (5) years of prior progressive professional experience in Cognos required.
- Position requires extended travel and/or relocation.
- In addition, Employer is willing to accept a foreign degree if it is determined to be equivalent to a degree earned by an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Finally, this position does require extended travel and/or relocation.
- Proof of authorization to work in the U.S. required if hired.
Experience : Min 3 Years
Number of Openings : 1
Programmer Analyst, Cheshire, CT and various unanticipated client sites throughout the US.
Design and develop DataWarehousing and Business Intelligence systems using Business Objects XI (Web Intelligence, Universe, Desk Intelligence), Xcelsius and Crystal Reports; Design ETL for loading data into the Datawarehouse using Data Integrator, Informatica and SSIS;design, implement and maintain various computer programming and operating systems; will work in a team environment testing and modifying software/systems applications in accordance with project specifications; will also work under the close supervision of the project manager.
- Min. of Bachelor’s Degree or equiv. in CS, CIS, Engineering or a related field.
- Three (3) years of experience in Data Integrator, Informatica, Data Federator and SSIS required.
- Extended travel and/or relocation.